Visit the main website
Author of the Faye Longchamp Archaeological Mysteries
Checkout Floodgates and the rest of the books!

Monday, June 28, 2010

Writing Tips for the Practical-Minded #4: The Love Interest

For reasons I don't understand, this post that I thought I scheduled to publish this morning, did not appear on schedule.  I only found out because one of my faithful readers noticed that I didn't blog today and she wrote a mutual friend to see if I was okay.  Now that, ladies and gentleman, is what I call kindness and concern.  As it turns out, I'm perfectly okay.  I'm just inept at the handling of a blog schedule.

Here's this morning's post, which was actually just a reference to my other blog, where I posted today's Pearl of Wisdom for Writers.  Are you confused yet?  I am...

...................................................................................................
Today's my day to blog over at The LadyKillers.  The LadyKillers theme this week is "The Love Interest."  Hop over there to see my writing tip on keeping love interesting.

My, that is the eternal question, isn't it?

 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Personal