Visit the main website
Author of the Faye Longchamp Archaeological Mysteries
Checkout Floodgates and the rest of the books!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Making you wait a bit...

It's time for that 30th and last Writing Tip for the Practical-Minded, but it's also time for my biweekly post over at The LadyKillers.  This fortnight's topic is how we name our characters, and that's not how I want to wrap up my 30-day marathon.  So I'll save your 30th writing tip for tomorrow.

In the meantime, hop over to The LadyKillers and read my post there, entitled:  "Characters:  Call them what you like, just don't call them late to dinner."

Then come back here tomorrow and see how I'm going to wrap this up.  It would be helpful if I knew how I was going to wrap this up...

Mary Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Personal